Our Friends and Supporters
Samuel L Jackson
Sir Steve Redgrave
- We encourage earlier detection by arming men with the right knowledge and tools
- We encourage regular check ups and better relationships between men and their doctors
- We encourage men to consider their lifestyle to help reduce the risk of developing Cancer
- We encourage the government to pass a bill that works similarly to the routine female cervical smear test
- We educate men of all ages about the variety of Cancers that can affect them
- Our street teams to travel nationwide and spread the One For The Boys message
- We get men talking about Cancer and make them as health savvy as women
- We host events to educate and promote awareness, raising funds to support the programs and nominated charities
Where The Money Goes
The money we raise goes towards providing...
- Awareness campaigns
- Research and treatment
Money raised from the campaign will be donated to a number of Cancer charities that mark each stage of the Cancer journey, from early detection, to living with Cancer and palliative care.